Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all orders, therefore please ensure that you have read these terms and conditions, as well as our policies, before using our website, or placing an order with Pastels 2 Paint, performing any of these is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- You must ensure that you have the right to copy the image or the photograph you submit and that you have, where necessary, obtained permission for it to be reproduced.
- Pastels 2 Paint may refuse to reproduce a photo if we feel that you do not have the rights and/or permissions, or if it is in any other way inappropriate.
- Rejected orders will have the image deleted from our system, unless it is deemed offensive, indecent or obscene, when other authorities will be notified.
- You will be responsible for all costs or damages to Pastels 2 Paint that may occur should the reproduction of any image breach any other person's copyright, privacy or rights in any way.
- No water or any other solution should be used to clean printed products. Pastels 2 Paint accepts no liability for any damage you cause whilst cleaning a printed product.
- We reserve the right to use your completed image for display or promotional purposes only, unless you have given us the right to use commercially.
- Reproduction of photographs and images is dependent on the quality of the original image and in some cases, may not be an exact reproduction. If the size chosen does not fit the aspect ratio purchased we will endeavour to crop the image in the best way possible.
- We try to complete all orders as quickly as possible but if your order is date dependent (gifts etc.) please allow adequate delivery time.
- Prices set out on this website are valid to web orders only. We will not price match our website in our retail outlets. Individual quotes are valid for a 30 day period. Prices can change without notice.
- Our UK mainland deliveries are usually despatched using Myhermes and we cannot specify a time of delivery.
- Orders can arrive any time between 8am - 8pm on your delivery day.
- Any changes to order delivery details must be made when placing the order or as soon as possible by phoning us on 01268 573223 or emailing us email@example.com
- If you require a delivery guaranteed on the following day or on a Saturday, please let us know so we can arrange a special delivery, however please note that this will incur a higher delivery charge.
- We advise all customers to sign, "NOT CHECKED" with the carrier if they have any doubts about damage upon delivery.
Returns & Refunds
- Please read our Returns page for more information.
If you wish to contact us to discuss your order or these terms, please contact us..
- Visit us: Pastels 2 Paint, 65 High Street, Wickford, Essex, SS12 9AQ.
- Phone us: 01268 573223, Mon to Sat - 9am to 5pm
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org