4 BRUSH SYNTHETIC WATERCOLOUR SET
The new Graduate Brush range has been created to perfectly meet the needs of students and hobbyists alike. The range features a wide variety of traditional, open stock brushes complimented by single and multi-brush wallets, all of which offer excellent value for money.
With 24 wallets of 3, 4 and 5 short and long-handled brushes are available, each wallet including a selection of brushes which suit particular techniques and applications. This is supplemented by a further range of long-handled single-brush wallets.
Every wallet prominently displays the type of hair, the price band and a star coding advising the suitability of the brushes for use with each technique: watercolour, acrylic and oil. The variety of styles available in the range is displayed on the back of each wallet.
The brushes in the Graduate range feature a variety of hair types, offering their own unique features:
- Synthetic: Resilient, durable, excellent snap and edge, great for all types of paint
- Dark Tip Synthetic: Greater holding capacity, perfect spring and point for watercolour
- Interlocked Bristle: Flexible natural flags, ideal for oils, and heavy-bodied acrylics
- Black Goat: High absorption rate and good spring, ideal for fluid colour washes
- White Goat: Hand-cupped natural points, great for wet or dry techniques
- Pony/Synthetic Mix: Carrying capacity of natural hair, with the spring and durability of synthetics. Perfect for watercolour.