PONY/DARK TIP SYNTHETIC OVAL WASH 1"
The Graduate Brush range has been created to perfectly meet the needs of students and hobbyists alike. The range features a wide variety of traditional, open stock brushes complimented by single and multi-brush wallets, all of which offer excellent value for money.
The open stock offers a choice of 54 brushes with 16 different head shapes in a range of sizes, both with short and long handles. The range features brushes with a variety of hair types to suit acrylic, oil or watercolour techniques. But uniquely, the complete open stock range is offered at a single price.
The brushes in the Graduate range feature a variety of hair types, offering their own unique features:
- Synthetic: Resilient, durable, excellent snap and edge, great for all types of paint
- Dark Tip Synthetic: Greater holding capacity, perfect spring and point for watercolour
- Interlocked Bristle: Flexible natural flags, ideal for oils, and heavy-bodied acrylics
- Black Goat: High absorption rate and good spring, ideal for fluid colour washes
- White Goat: Hand-cupped natural points, great for wet or dry techniques
- Pony/Synthetic Mix: Carrying capacity of natural hair, with the spring and durability of synthetics. Perfect for watercolour.